These are definitely the best kids’ products from IKEA! If you’re wondering what the must-have kids’ items from IKEA are, here they are!
I was in college when I first set foot in IKEA. I loved it. I loved the displays, I loved the furniture, I loved the kitchen gadgets, and I even loved the food. Now that I’m married and have three kids and a house, I love IKEA for even more reasons! One of them is their fabulous selection of kids’ products! People don’t normally think about kids’ products when they think of IKEA, but they have some amazing things for kids, too! Today I thought I would share our favorite kids’ products from IKEA so you can check them out next time you’re there!
Here are some of the best kids’ products from IKEA:
1. ANTILOP high chair (with tray). We actually don’t even have this, but the times we’ve borrowed one from friends (like for Little R’s cake smash!), we’ve loved it. It’s super light weight, easy to clean, and it’s only $23! High chairs are usually pretty expensive, so this is a scorchin’ deal.
2. KLADDIG bib. First of all, it’s machine washable. Second of all, it wipes off super easy. Third of all, it’s full coverage and has sleeves. Fourth of all (because that’s a thing), it has a pocket to catch things from falling on your child’s lap or the floor. It’s amazing. It’s even great for older kids when you’re doing art projects or anything messy!
3. MÅLA easel. Okay so we don’t have this one either, but I would love to get one for my kids! If you have a child who likes to draw or if you do tot school or preschool at home, this would be perfect! One side is a chalkboard, one side is a whiteboard, and you can even add a roll of paper to the top!
4. STORABO car rug. My kids LOVE this. We got it a few years ago and my five-year-old still plays with it. It rolls up really easy, for storage, or you can just make it the rug in your kid’s room. My kids especially love the little parking spaces they can park their cars in!
5. KALAS dishes. So this includes the plates, bowls, tumblers, and flatware. It comes in rainbow colors, they are dishwasher safe, and they’re plastic. Not to mention they are really cheap! We have two sets of the bowls, plates, and silverware, and my kids love them (as long as I give them the right colors!).
6. LÄTT table and chairs. We actually turned this into a LEGO table for our son for Christmas last year, and it’s the perfect little size for young kids! Perfect for coloring or building or puzzles or really anything your kids can think of!
7. Beds. When we transitioned Little J into a bed, we got him the MALM twin bed, and it was perfect. Then when Little R came around, we put Little J and Little A into a MYDAL bunk bed, and that was perfect, too! My best friend just put her two boys into a TUFFING bunk bed, and it has mesh sides and is even lower than the MYDAL. IKEA has lots of toddler beds, twin beds, and bunk beds, and seriously, they are all perfect for kids! And affordable! Yay!
Well there you have it! The best kids’ products from IKEA! We love going to IKEA, especially now that my oldest two are both potty trained and can both go into Småland! Let me know if there are any other awesome kids’ products you love from IKEA!