This raspberry pretzel salad dessert is the perfect Christmas dessert for any gathering or party! It’s sweet and salty, crunchy and creamy, and basically everything you’ve ever wanted in a dessert! Plus it’s super easy!
I know this basically describes every woman ever, but I love dessert. If I could eat it three times a day after every meal, I would, no hesitation. So when I tasted my mother-in-law’s raspberry pretzel salad last year, I knew I had to have the recipe.
It’s crunchy, salty, sweet, tangy, and creamy. Basically, it’s everything you could possibly want in a dessert.
Now you’ve probably heard of strawberry pretzel salad, and yes, it’s sort of like that. But guys, it’s so much better, no joke.
It’s also super easy and is made with three delicious layers that don’t take a lot of time to make. Yes, you have to wait a bit in between layers so it doesn’t all squish together, but it’s so worth the wait.
It’s the perfect dessert for your Christmas party, family dinner, dessert night, or pretty much anything. Yeah, it’s the perfect dessert for anything.
- 2 cups pretzels, finely chopped
- ½ cup sugar
- ¾ cup butter, melted
- 1 8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- 1 6 oz pkg raspberry Jello
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 10 oz pkg frozen raspberries
- Mix first three ingredients and press into a 9x13" pan. Bake for 6 minutes at 350 degrees. Cool.
- Mix cream cheese and sugar well. Fold in Cool Whip. Spread over cooled crust and chill.
- Dissolve Jello in water. Add frozen raspberries. Stir until mixed and thickened. Pour over cream cheese mixture and chill until firm.
Seriously, if you need a simple Christmas dessert then this is the one for you. I promise it will be a hit!