This Black Bottom Cherry Cream Cheese Pie is INCREDIBLE! It’s the perfect pie for Christmas (or any holiday!), and it’s sure to impress everyone! You’ll love how easy it is!
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
One of my favorite things about the holiday season is that it becomes acceptable to bake all the time. Cookies, cakes, candies, pies, bread, muffins, I could go on. It’s the best time of the year.
This year I wanted to do something special and come up with a recipe that combines some of our family’s favorite desserts. The Mister is a huge fan of pie crust, I love cheesecake, and Little J could eat OREO Cookies ALL DAY LONG. Introducing, the Black Bottom Cherry Cream Cheese Pie.
This pie takes a while to make, but it is so worth taking the time. With six layers of deliciousness, you really can’t go wrong.
Little J was super excited about helping me to make it, and he definitely tried to swipe the cherries and OREO crumbles more than once (successfully, I might add).
First, you need a baked pie crust. I was going to make one from scratch, but who are we kidding. That’s too hard.
Next, combine your OREO Cookie crumbs and sugar. Add the butter and mix until the crumbs are evenly moist.
Pat 3/4 of the mixture into the bottom of the pie crust.
Beat your softened cream cheese until fluffy. Add in the sweetened condensed milk while beating. Then add the lemon juice and vanilla and beat until combined.
Pour into your pie crust and chill until firm (mine took about 2 hours).
Open your cherry pie filling and spread it on top of the cream cheese layer.
Beat your whipping cream and slowly add the sugar. Top the pie with whipped cream.
Finally, sprinkle the rest of your OREO Cookie crumbles on top! You might have to break them up since they will probably harden just sitting there.
And ta-dah! You have an incredibly delicious, no-bake (other than the crust), holiday pie! And it’s gorgeous!
- 1 baked 9" pie crust
- 1 cup finely crushed OREO Cookies
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 1 (15 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 oz) package of cream cheese (softened)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- ½ cup whipping cream
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- Combine OREO Cookies and sugar. Add butter and mix until crumbs are evenly moist. Pat ¾ of the mixture into the bottom of the pie crust.
- Beat softened cream cheese until fluffy. Add sweetened condensed milk, while beating. Add lemon juice and vanilla and beat until combined. Pour into pie crust. Chill until firm.
- Top with cherry pie filling.
- Beat whipping cream and gradually add sugar. Spread whipped cream on pie.
- Sprinkle the rest of the OREO Cookie crumbs on top.
This Black Bottom Cherry Cream Cheese Pie is the perfect dessert for the holidays!
It’s sure to impress all your friends and family!